27/89-46/91-49/91-99/93 Organisation mondiale contre la torture, Association Internationale des juristes démocrates, Commission internationale des juristes, Union interafricaine des droits de l'Homme/Rwanda
|date||31 October 1996|
|Activity Report||10th Activity Report: 1996 – 1997|
|Outcome||Decided on merits, Article 58(1) referral - (serious and massive)|
|Alleged Violations||Violated Articles||Non-violated Articles|
Use internet explorer 9, FireFox, GoogleChrome or other SVG cabaple browser.
You may download full size picture of the graph.
The graph shows cases that are refered to in this decision and cases that cite it. Each circle represents a decision. The size of a circle denotes the number of citations (the bigger the circle, the more citations it has). Admissible decisions are colored in green, inadmissible in red. Only the current decision features a title (case number) and is colored in blue, move your mouse over the circles to see its title as a hint. You can click a case to jump to its CaseGraph. The number on the edges denotes the total number of references between two cases. The number features a hint that displays a detailed breakdown by context. Example: "achpr.1 (4), achpr.56.5 (5)". It means there are 4 links in the context of article 1 of ACHPR and 5 links in context of article 56.5.
Note: A more detailed explanation of the CaseGraph is under development. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/suggestions.
- 101/93 Civil Liberties Organisation (in respect of the Nigerian Bar Association) / Nigeria
- 87/93 Constitutional Rights Project (in respect of Zamani Lakwot and six others) / Nigeria
- 64/92-68/92-78/92_8AR Krishna Achuthan (on behalf of Aleke Banda), Amnesty International (on behalf of Orton and Vera Chirwa), Amnesty International (on behalf of Orton and Vera Chirwa) / Malawi
- 60/91 Constitutional Rights Project (in respect of Wahab Akamu, G. Adega and others) / Nigeria
- 59/91 Embga Mekongo Louis / Cameroon
- 48/90-50/91-52/91-89/93 Amnesty International, Comité Loosli Bachelard, Lawyers' Committee for Human Rights, Association of Members of the Episcopal Conference of East Africa / Sudan
- 54/91-61/91-96/93-98/93-164/97_196/97-210/98 Malawi African Association, Amnesty International, Ms Sarr Diop, Union interafricaine des droits de l'Homme and RADDHO, Collectif des veuves et ayants-Droit, Association mauritanienne des droits de l'Homme / Mauritania
- 218/98 Civil Liberties Organisation, Legal Defence Centre, Legal Defence and Assistance Project / Nigeria
- 224/98 Media Rights Agenda / Nigeria
- 225/98 Huri - Laws / Nigeria
- 222/98-229/99 Law Office of Ghazi Suleiman / Sudan
- 262/02 Mouvement ivoirien de droits de l'Homme (MIDH) / Cote d'Ivoire
- 275/03 Article 19 / Eritrea
- 292/04 Institute for Human Rights and Development in Africa (on behalf of Esmaila Connateh & 13 others) / Angola
- 299/05 Anuak Justice Council / Ethiopia
- 313/05 Kenneth Good / Republic of Botswana
- 288/04 Gabriel Shumba v Zimbabwe